Sunday, January 23, 2011

Words Are Useless, Especially Sentences

I began this blog as an analytic outlet for myself, which as a bonus might be read by others. Increasingly I don't have much in an analytic vein to say, or at least nothing terribly coherent.

So for now: highlights from the Madonna "Bedtime Story" music video. So much of this video makes me giggle, beginning with the line "today is the last day that I am using words."  Apparently it was written by Bjork. That figures; it sounds like her. Although it also fits very well into Madonna's 90s philosophical didacticism. (A tendency which in 2003 yielded this lyrical, uh,  gem: "there are too many questions; there is not one solution; there is no resurrection; there is so much confusion.")


This man looks very familiar, like he was filched from a famous artwork, I just can't think of which.

A spinning object that's both phallic and vaginal!

Lovers with mirrors for faces. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment